The International Summer program is an all-inclusive program and provides not only courses in the European Studies and the German Language Programs, but also board and lodging as well as a social program for the participants.
The program fee includes the following:
- The tuition for the four week program. Within the four week period, students can attend four courses.
- Use of all campus facilities (e.g. library, computer lab, TV room, etc.).
- Handouts, scripts and other relevant teaching material.
- Accommodation and full board for the four weeks. Students are accommodated in single and double rooms. The meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Use of all sports and recreational facilities (students’ dock on the lake, the tennis court, the sports hall, the indoor gym and the table tennis equipment) and participation on the sports program (tennis and windsurfing lessons, organized ball games and tournaments and mountain hikes).
- A ticket to the chamber concert.
- All planned excursions, including Salzburg, St. Wolfgang and Ebensee.
As the International Summer Program is an all-inclusive program, applicants can apply only for the complete program. It is not possible to attend courses only.